Is blue your jam? You’ll love this sparkling blue and silver necklace. The blue glass gem is custom cut and fused glass stone sparkles from within and soothes with its watery tones. Set in textured silver links this statement pendant is a winner.
I’ve hand stamped intricate detail into the silver settings then antiqued and polished, leaving behind intricate detail that makes this necklace a truly unique piece of jewelry.
This handcrafted Blue and Silver Necklace carries the shield theme that emerged in the Caged Collection.
What makes this collection such a statement is the attention to detail in each piece. Textured metal, all done by hand, fused glass custom cut and polished, and each little shape cut out with a hand saw then fit together like a puzzle.
I view jewelry making as a sculptore, a builder, a craftsperson assembling components to make a full piece. My unique jewelry takes on a life of its own, and you can feel it when you wear it.
Special features and measurements of this unique bracelet:
- Antiqued 16″ sterling silver rolo chain (3.3mm round links)
- Longer chain available upon request Email Me
- Blue custom-fused glass center stone, 24mm x 15mm
- .925 sterling silver setting
- Pendant measures: 46mm x 20 x 6mm thick
The Caged Collection is a a series that was borne out of a challenge that I gave to myself: To create a highly detailed, layered, bracelet, and to not quit if it got too hard along the way. I also required that all components be made by myself…no commercial clasps, links, or stones cut by others.
Your Quirky&Odd Jewelry is designed to last a lifetime.
To keep it looking its best:
- Store in airtight baggie with anti-tarnish strip (included).
- Minimize sterling silver’s contact with chemicals like hairspray, perfume, lotions, chlorine, etc.
- Clean with soft cloth, or silver polishing cloth.
- For deeper cleaning use a mild soap or detergent.
- Avoid silver dip cleaning solutions and bleach.