Do you love everything nature and flower themed? This handmade carnelian bracelet lets you take a little bit of floral love with you wherever you go. Hand stamped jewelry getting more and more popular and this carnelian part of the Caged Collection decided to go in that direction.
This Handmade Carnelian Bracelet is truly one-of-a-kind, and just the statement you want to make.
Don’t let the floral theme fool you. This bracelet is perfect for any time of year.
What makes this bracelet such a statement is that it’s pure, unbridled inspiration, and you can feel it. When I start working on a collection, about halfway through it starts to offer me new ideas to play with. This floral detour was a welcome inspiration.
The handmade silver bracelets of the Caged Collection are quite the undertaking, with all of their moving parts and stamped components, but so worth the effort, and price, once you have one on.
Each hand stamped silver link is abundant with detail that makes any collector proud to own. While it’s a statement piece, it’s so comfortable and relevant that you can wear it dressed up, or down. It feels so good on your wrist you’ll want to wear it all the time.
Special features and measurements of this unique bracelet:
- Fits wrists up to 6″
- Bracelet width: averages 24mm
- Oval carnelian stones measure 14mm x 10mm each
- Highly textured hand stamped .925 sterling silver links
Custom sized bracelets of this style can be made. Email Lori to plan your personal piece.
The Caged Collection is a a series that was borne out of a challenge that I gave to myself: To create a highly detailed, layered, bracelet, and to not quit if it got too hard along the way. I also required that all components be made by myself…no commercial clasps, links, or stones cut by others.
Your Quirky&Odd Jewelry is designed to last a lifetime.
To keep it looking its best:
- Store in airtight baggie with anti-tarnish strip (included)
- Minimize sterling silver’s contact with chemicals like hairspray, perfume, lotions, chlorine, etc.
- Clean with soft cloth, or silver polishing cloth
- For deeper cleaning use a mild soap or detergent
- Avoid silver dip cleaning solutions and bleach