Are you a flower lover? This handmade carnelian necklace lets you take enjoy that connection to nature wherever you go. Hand stamped jewelry getting more and more popular and this carnelian part of the Caged Collection takes it to the next level.
This Handmade Carnelian Necklace is truly one-of-a-kind, and just the statement you want to make.
Don’t let the floral theme fool you. This bracelet is perfect for any time of year.
This necklace is such a statement because it’s pure, unbridled inspiration, and you can feel it. When I start working on a collection, about halfway through it starts to offer me new ideas to play with. This floral detour was unexpected and so refreshing to play with.
The hand stamped metal necklaces of the Caged Collection are so satisfying to make. I hope that when you see these silver statement pieces that you find the same satisfaction.
Special features and measurements of this unique bracelet:
- Organic natural carnelian center stone, 14mm x 10mm
- Antiqued 16″ sterling silver rolo chain (3.3mm round links) with lobster clasp.
- Pendant measures: 63mm x 26 x 8mm thick
- .925 sterling silver setting with unique stamped and antiqued texture
- Highly textured hand stamped silver mosaic design
Longer chain, up to 20″ available upon request. Just drop a note in the text box at checkout.
The Caged Collection is a a series that was borne out of a challenge that I gave to myself: To create a highly detailed, layered, bracelet, and to not quit if it got too hard along the way. I also required that all components be made by myself…no commercial clasps, links, or stones cut by others.
Your Quirky&Odd Jewelry is designed to last a lifetime.
To keep it looking its best:
- Store in airtight baggie with anti-tarnish strip (included)
- Minimize sterling silver’s contact with chemicals like hairspray, perfume, lotions, chlorine, etc.
- Clean with soft cloth, or silver polishing cloth
- For deeper cleaning use a mild soap or detergent
- Avoid silver dip cleaning solutions and bleach