Simply divine, these handmade red drop earrings will grab attention and help you to make a statement. The red stones give that special little pop of color. Have you experienced what it’s like to wear art jewelry that is made from the heart? Putting a pair on makes me feel fancy, even if I don’t mange to get out of my pajamas for the day.
These handmade red drop earrings are 100% handmade and hand-stamped.
They’re truly a one-of-a-kind jewelry piece that will last a lifetime. A variation of this style has been a hit as an elegant bridesmaids gift, and the juicy red stones were perfect Valentines Day gift. I think they’re pretty special for you for a just because gift, too.
Special features and measurements:
- Earring length is 26mm
- Red glass center stones, 7mm
- Made of solid .925 sterling silver
- Intricate Hand-stamped texture
- Sterling silver post backs
- Decorative patina for design depth
- Hand polished to rustic finish
Quirky&Odd jewelry is designed to last for a lifetime. Here are some tips on how to properly clean your jewelry:
- Use a soft cloth or a silver polishing cloth when cleaning sterling silver
- DO NOT use bleach or silver dip cleaning solutions on these handmade earrings
- For deeper cleaning, use mild soap or detergent
- As much as possible, minimize or avoid sterling silver’s contact with chemicals such as perfume, hairspray, chlorine, lotions, etc.
- An airtight baggie with an anti-tarnish strip is included with the earrings for proper storage