Do you love long-ish earrings? These handmade sliver dangle earrings are truly unique, lightweight, and just downright fun. Graduated dangles from the post at the top to the two gradually smaller pieces suspended my tiny handmade silver links.
What makes these handmade silver dangle earrings so unique?
I mean, just look at them. 😊
These reticulated earrings are all hand-stamped silver. Tiny lines and dots on multiple layers of silver make up each little piece and they’re connected by sweet little handmade silver links. Dangling earrings at their most dangliest, for sure. These cool handmade earrings are a very special part of the Earring Madness Collection and this design is the one which sparked the whole thing.
Special features and measurements:
- Long dangles are 45mm
- Lightweight reticulate earring design with sterling silver posts
- Decorative patina for design depth
- Hand polished finish
- Detailed hand-stamped silver
- Solid .925 silver
Quirky&Odd jewelry is designed to last for a lifetime. Here are some tips on how to properly clean your jewelry:
- Use a soft cloth or a silver polishing cloth when cleaning sterling silver
- DO NOT use bleach or silver dip cleaning solutions on these handmade earrings
- For deeper cleaning, use mild soap or detergent
- As much as possible, minimize or avoid sterling silver’s contact with chemicals such as perfume, hairspray, chlorine, lotions, etc.
- An airtight baggie with an anti-tarnish strip is included with the earrings for proper storage