Is pink your thing? if so, you’ll love this pink and silver necklace. The organic natural stone is custom picked and modified to fit within this hand stamped silver shield design. the texture of this pink Thulite pendant is a total winner.
After stamping the intricate detail into the silver settings I antiqued it and polished it while leaving behind the detail that makes this necklace a truly unique piece of jewelry.
This handcrafted Pink and Silver Necklace carries the shield theme that emerged in the Caged Collection.
What makes this collection such a statement is the attention to detail in each piece. Textured metal, all done by hand, gorgeous organic natural stone, custom cut and polished, and each little shape cut out with a hand saw then fit together like a puzzle.
I view jewelry making as a sculptore, a builder, a craftsperson assembling components to make a full piece. My unique jewelry takes on a life of its own, and you can feel it when you wear it.
Special features and measurements of this unique bracelet:
- Pink Thulite center stone, 22mm x 14mm
- Antiqued 16″ sterling silver rolo chain (3.3mm round links) with lobster clasp.
- Pendant measures: 49mm x 25 x 6mm thick
- .925 sterling silver setting with unique stamped and antiqued texture
The Caged Collection is a a series that was borne out of a challenge that I gave to myself: To create a highly detailed, layered, jewelry piece, and to not quit if it got too hard along the way. I also required that all components be made by myself…no commercial clasps, links, or stones cut by others.
Your Quirky&Odd Jewelry is designed to last a lifetime.
To keep it looking its best:
- Store in airtight baggie with anti-tarnish strip (included)
- Minimize sterling silver’s contact with chemicals like hairspray, perfume, lotions, chlorine, etc.
- Clean with soft cloth, or silver polishing cloth
- For deeper cleaning use a mild soap or detergent
- Avoid silver dip cleaning solutions and bleach