Do you love everything floral and botanical? If so, these silver flower earrings are for you. They’re all hand-fabricated, that is, not cast in bulk. You can feel the handmade love that went into them when you see them up close and personal.
What makes these silver flower earrings so popular?
I use tiny reclaimed silver pieces from other projects and turn them into each petal and stamen of the lowers. Each little piece is delicately hand-stamped and arranged into various forms of botanical jewelry. I’m kicking around the idea of a succulent line but all floral designs in the the Earring Madness Collection seem to be loved.
I love minimalist jewelry, and even though these have a lot of detail, for some reason that description keeps coming to mind. So simple, but so lovely.
Special features and measurements:
- Floral design earrings are 10mm ~round
- Lightweight minimalist earrings with sterling silver posts
- Decorative patina for design depth
- Hand polished finish
- Detailed hand-stamped texture
- Solid .925 silver everyday earrings
Quirky&Odd jewelry is designed to last for a lifetime. Here are some tips on how to properly clean your jewelry:
- Use a soft cloth or a silver polishing cloth when cleaning sterling silver
- DO NOT use bleach or silver dip cleaning solutions on these handmade earrings
- For deeper cleaning, use mild soap or detergent
- As much as possible, minimize or avoid sterling silver’s contact with chemicals such as perfume, hairspray, chlorine, lotions, etc.
- An airtight baggie with an anti-tarnish strip is included with the earrings for proper storage